Returns and Refund Policy
This policy describes how we handle and process returns and refunds for items purchased from our website.
All of our Message Box jigsaw puzzles are made to order for our customers. This, therefore, imposes certain restrictions on our ability to process returns and refunds except in particular circumstances:
Returns on Personalised Products.
1. Unless there has been an error on our part or the item you purchased is defective in manufacture, we cannot accept returns on 'personalised' items, as these cannot be sold to anyone else; they are totally unique to you. In this context, 'personalised' items are those selected from our 'Made to Measure' range of jigsaw puzzles.
2. Our website is designed to give customers every opportunity to check all input and personalisation details. We urge you to pay particular attention to this before completing your purchase.
Returns on Custom-made Products.
3. Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective in manufacture, we can only consider accepting returns on our 'customised' products as described below. In this context, 'custom-made' items are those selected from our 'Off the Shelf' range of jigsaw puzzles.
4. If you wish to return a product from our 'Off the Shelf' range, you need to contact us within 14 days of the received date. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01670 351708, provide your order number, tell us which item(s) you wish to return, and your reason for wishing to return the item(s).
5. Current consumer legislation states we are not obligated to accept returns and provide refunds on these custom-made products (except in cases of our error or manufacturing defects). However, we will always do what we can to help our customers.
6. If we agree to provisionally accept a return, you should send the item to us without delay. This will be at your risk and expense. On receipt, we will examine the product. If we agree that it is in perfect re-saleable condition, we will be pleased to process a refund within seven days. This refund can only be made back to the original payment source.
7. We take great care in making our many Message Box puzzles and carry out thorough checks at every stage of the process before posting them out. However, we understand that there may sometimes be an error on our part or a manufacturing defect in the puzzle itself. If this ever happens, our approach is simple and straightforward: we will offer a complete refund of the purchase price, plus your costs in returning it to us. Simply contact us (as above) and send the item back within 30 days of its original delivery.